As part of our restaurant mission we’re extending a unique invitation for our friends, neighbors and ‘family’ to be part of our Community Supported Restaurant (CSR) Membership Program. Following the model of CSA’s (community supported agriculture) we’re seeking to:
- Build a stronger local food community with opportunities for one-of-a kind meals, wine tastings, special tours and education.
- Keep our food dollars circulating in San Diego County, benefiting local farmers, purveyors and wine makers.
- Expand our service component to include more outreach to communities in need.
- Transform The Wellington into a fresh, community gathering space.
So, we’re offering our closest friends and fans the chance to become part of the very limited, Red Door Community and a VIP member of San Diego’s very first Community Supported Restaurant (CSR), at one of two membership levels:
TRADITIONAL | $1,000 for a 3 Year Community Membership
ABOUT $6/WEEK (Value of $2100)
- All of the exclusive members only benefits of an ANNUAL membership for 3 years
- Members only Wine Release tastings from our favorite San Diego wineries.
- Priority access to reservations for chef’s table dinners.
ANNUAL | $500 for a 1 Year Community Membership
ABOUT $9/WEEK (Value of $900)
- Exclusive members only dinner once a year, at no cost to the member and a guest ($300/year value).
- Members only garden tour with mimosas or cocktails, ($50 value).
- Members only special tours and advanced preview tastings of new seasonal cocktails and menu offerings.
- 20% Member discount on all retail wine.
- Two $25 gift certificates per year for you to gift, use or donate ($50 value).
- Members only special classes once per season (e.g. cheese making, cocktails, cooking) ($100 value)
- Four uses of the new space for daytime meetings at no cost (by reservation) ($200 value)
- VIP advanced sale notice of special public dinners, wine tastings and events.
- Red Door insider news, recipes, garden updates, fun facts and monthly blog.
Membership sales are ongoing. Membership is good for one year from date of purchase. Please call us at 619 295-6000 or Email us atCSR@thereddoorsd.com for more info. You can sign up by stopping by, or by clicking below. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Membership is not refundable.
CSR launch—gift certificates and member codes distributed
20th: Red Door Garden tour with mimosas
Date TBD: Specialty Produce tour
10th: Jam making class
Date TBD: Wine Release tasting
Date TBD: Cheesemaking class with Jack Ford
17th: North Park Thursday Market Tour with Chef Miguel
Date TBD: Mixology class with BAR by Red Door
Member bonus for Holiday Parties booked by Nov. 15th.
Great time to purchase holidays gifts with 20% all retail wine and preferred booking on Chef’s Table.
25th: Winter Farmer’s Friends and Fishermen Dinner (early purchase available for members)
Date TBD: Healthy cooking class- chef TBD
23rd: North Park Thursday Market Tour with Chef Miguel
Date TBD: Spring cocktail advanced tasting
12th: Members only annual dinner
25th: Natural egg dying class