As part of our restaurant mission we’re extending a unique invitation for our friends, neighbors and ‘family’ to be part of our Community Supported Restaurant (CSR) Membership Program. Following the model of CSA’s (community supported agriculture) we’re seeking to:
- Build a stronger local food community with opportunities for one-of-a kind meals, wine tastings, special tours and education.
- Keep our food dollars circulating in San Diego County, benefiting local farmers, purveyors and wine makers.
- Expand our service component to include more outreach to communities in need.
- Transform The Wellington into a fresh, community gathering space.
So, we’re offering our closest friends and fans the chance to become part of the very limited, Red Door Community and a VIP member of San Diego’s very first Community Supported Restaurant (CSR), at one of two membership levels:
TRADITIONAL | $1,000 for a 3 Year Community Membership
ABOUT $6/WEEK (Value of $2100)
- All of the exclusive members only benefits of an ANNUAL membership for 3 years
- Members only Wine Release tastings from our favorite San Diego wineries.
- Priority access to reservations for chef’s table dinners.
ANNUAL | $500 for a 1 Year Community Membership
ABOUT $9/WEEK (Value of $900)
- Exclusive members only dinner once a year, at no cost to the member and a guest ($300/year value).
- Members only garden tour with mimosas or cocktails, ($50 value).
- Members only special tours and advanced preview tastings of new seasonal cocktails and menu offerings.
- 20% Member discount on all retail wine.
- Two $25 gift certificates per year for you to gift, use or donate ($50 value).
- Members only special classes once per season (e.g. cheese making, cocktails, cooking) ($100 value)
- Four uses of the new space for daytime meetings at no cost (by reservation) ($200 value)
- VIP advanced sale notice of special public dinners, wine tastings and events.
- Red Door insider news, recipes, garden updates, fun facts and monthly blog.
CSR MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. Please call us at 619 295-6000 or Email us atCSR@thereddoorsd.com for more info.
August 26 - Highland Valley Wine Tasting
October 28th - Fermentation Forum
November 9th - Fall Farmers, Friends and Fishermen Dinner (public)
Date TBD: Mixology class with BAR by Red Door
Member bonus for Holiday Parties booked by Nov. 15th.
Great time to purchase holidays gifts with 20% all retail wine and preferred booking on Chef’s Table.
27th: Winter Farmer’s Friends and Fishermen Dinner (early purchase available for members)
22rd: North Park Thursday Market Tour with Chef Miguel
11th: Members only annual dinner